Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good to get away, and good to be home

Innkeepers share at least one thing: It is tough for us to leave our businesses and get away for a few days. This past weekend, Mark stayed home while I went to Denver to celebrate my friend David's 50th birthday. While Mark entertained our guests, cooked for them and did their laundry, I spent four days with two of my dearest friends, catching up on old times and creating new memories.

After a drive of nearly 9 hours to get home, I'm happy to be back in my own space, with my dogs, my partner and my guests. Nothing feels quite as good as coming home after a trip away.

And we keep that in mind for our guests. We want you to feel as "at home" as possible while you're here in our home. All we ask is that you don't let the dogs out. Oh, and put on some clothes before you come to breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment